
Today was Lauren's 4 month well check. Her appointment was during my nap so Great Aunt Eunie came over and stayed with me while I napped!
Mommy said Lauren did really well! She got an oral vaccine and 4 shots in her legs and did a wimper when she got on the shots but then didn't cry at all! We couldn't believe it!
I really liked seeing the cool bandaids on her legs!
The Dr. said she was growing great and even said we could start feeding her solids in the next month! I can't wait to help mommy with that! :)
Here are her stats:
16 lbs. 10.5 oz. (96%) was 13 lbs. 5.5 oz. at her 2 month appt.
26 1/4" long (97%) was 24.5" last time.
She's almost right on track with me when I was her age...
16 lbs. 1.5 oz. and 26" long :)
She won't have to go back now until she's 6 months old.
Here are some shots of me yesterday playing at the cool play land at Burnsville Center. Auntie Michele spent the afternoon with us and came to the mall with us too! We had so much fun!!
Daddy comes home tonight and I can't wait to see him and pick him up from the airport.
Have a great weekend!
XOXO
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Lauren's 4 month well check
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad everything is going so good. Adorable pictures of Lauren at the doctor. I love that phase when they can bring their feet to their mouth.
Post a Comment