Monday, February 8, 2010

Home Depot and Baking

Saturday morning Daddy and I went to Home Depot for a kid's project day.
We built a car garage! See my cool apron too? Mommy stopped and got me some cool cars so I have a place to store them! :)


"Don't worry, I help you mama" is what I like to say when I want to help Mommy with a project. Whether it's helping with the laundry, making dinner or baking! This weekend I got to help Mommy make sugar cookies! I was so excited to help her and even got to wear my apron that Aunt Marcy got for me! (Thanks Aunt Marcy and Uncle Skip and boys!) Mommy said I did a great job pouring in the ingredients and mixing them together. I also did a really nice job rolling out the dough and cutting the different shapes out too! I think they turned out really pretty and they tasted really good too! :)

Have a great week!!

XOXO

1 comments:

Jess said...

What a big girl!!! Too fast. Also I am green with envy over her apron (I want a matching one).