Yesterday Daddy left for a business trip so I decided I might like to come along...think I could fit in his suitcase?? It IS a carry-on but I think I'm a little bit too big. :) Lauren and I had a fun day playing around - I LOVE getting into diaper boxes - they're just my size!
Then I got to help Mommy make dinner. We made banana pannekoekens and I helped cut up the bananas. We were just supposed to use one but I kept eating them so I got to cut up a second one. I'm smart like that! ;)
When it was bedtime sister and I got on our matching jammies and played around in my bed. I can't wait until we can actually sleep together like this...for now we'll just have fun sharing a room. :)
A video of our "slumber party" in my bed! :)
XOXO
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Slumber party and more!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What adorable pics and video! They are going to be the best of friends for LIFE!! :)
Post a Comment