Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Day at the Pumpkin Patch

We finally had a beautiful fall day to head to the pumpkin patch.
The one we went to had so many other things to do too, a bounce house, petting zoo, tractor rides and corn maze!
Here I am waiting to go in the bounce house, I like to jump on my knees versus standing up in there! ;) I also liked putting my head in these crazy cut-outs. I loved seeing the different animals and got to feed them too!


The corn maze! I got to be the leader and Daddy, Mommy and Lauren would follow me. Daddy stopped to show me where corn came from and we even spied a frog/toad at the end. I did a good job getting us out of the maze!


After we did all the other stuff it was time to pick out a pumpkin for Lauren and I. It was so much fun to see all the different kinds of pumpkins and in the end I found the perfect ones for us. Can't wait to carve them up! It was a fun day and I was exhausted and took part of my nap in the car! Lauren must have been tired too because she slept the whole time! ;)



HAPPY FALL!!
XOXO

0 comments: