Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Randomness

Lauren will be 3 weeks tomorrow - is it possible??
I just love baby sister or baby Lauren (it sounds more like warren) ;) When she cries I ask Mommy if she is okay and then will tell Lauren - "It's okay baby Lauren". The crying sometimes gets to me and then I plug my ears and tell Mommy that her cries "hurt my ears." I love to just sit and stare at her and give her lots of kisses on her head. I've been really good about sharing my toys with her - Mommy hopes that continues! :) I also ask Mommy all the time about baby Lauren, "How she doing?" and "Look at that..." and "Isn't she cute?" Mommy and Daddy always get a big smile on their faces! :)
I just love having a sister!!


Here are some pictures from the past almost 2 weeks.
We got to go to Mall of America again and this time Mommy went on the rides with me. We had a blast!! Lego Land was fun too. Lauren loves to sleep and hang with Daddy! One of my favorite things to do when there's a fountain is to throw pennies in it. I'm getting really good and throwing them pretty far!


Hanging with Lauren and playing at my cousin Bethany's house...

Have a great week!!

XOXO

0 comments: