Can you believe it's been a week since baby Lauren was born! Time sure does fly.
She had her 1 week check up this morning and everything looked perfect!
Here are her stats:
8 lbs. .05 oz. (56%) and 21" long (87%)
Here are some pictures of us from the past week!
I feel much more secure in my new seat by the window - I have something to hold on to now when Daddy drives real fast...notice that we are still in the garage though! Ha! :)
I love watching baby Lauren sleep and I like sharing my playmat with her too, although I need to be right there with her. Lauren also had her first visit to Starbucks, but I don't think she knew, she slept the entire time even when Daddy tried to share his Frappucino. ;)
We also had our first visit to the Bowling Alley! Again, she slept but I got to play and I did really well - almost better than Daddy! ;) Those bowling shoes sure are cool!
Lauren's first bath at home. Mommy let me help her and got me a stool so I could really help! Lauren liked it at first but then she started crying - maybe she was too cold?!? Daddy helped dry her off and then we both got on our jammies so we could snuggle with him.
Have a great week!!
XOXO
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
1 Week Old!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment