Thursday, October 1, 2009

Audrey & Lauren's Place...a new beginning!

I'M FINALLY A BIG SISTER!!!!

Lauren Katherine is HERE!!!

She was born on Mommy's birthday too - how cool is that!! Here are the stats that Mommy told me:
Born 9/30/09 at 10:14am
8 lbs. 13 oz.
21 1/4" long
Short dark brown hair
Cute as a button!! :)

I just loved meeting her and asking Mommy if she was 'all done'? Yep, she is finally out of Mommy's tummy! I love giving her sweet kisses and tickles on her head. I kept telling everyone that I was the Big Sister!

I've been lucky enough to stay at Papa & Gama's house while Mommy & Daddy stay at the hospital with baby Lauren.

Here are some shots right after she was born!


My first time meeting her...at first I was nervous but I quickly warmed up and wanted to hold her. She is SO sweet!!


Look at everyone that wanted to hold her! She gets lots of love!!


Our new family of 4!! All of the cousins on my Mommy's side and even a picture of just the girl cousins!


I can't wait to show you more pictures as we all settle back in at home.
Thanks for your love and prayers over all of us.
Love and kisses!
XOXO

1 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE all the pics! We've been waiting to see these. What beautiful sisters you are. Audrey, you will be an awesome big sis! :)