Tonight was my birthday party with family! I had such a good time! :)
If you've never heard of "Word World" - here is the intro to the show - it's on PBS so check it out sometime!
Mommy and Daddy decorated while I was napping so I was so surprised when I got up to check everything out. I had a great time playing with everyone and opening my gifts! All of the cousins even got in on the action to help me play with my new "Word World" House! Mommy made a yummy cake and cupcakes and I loved looking at the pictures of my "Word" friends. :)
Here's a video of me seeing everything for the first time...the video cut out at the end but I went on to name all of the animals that were on the table. :)
I liked it when everyone sang to me and I got to blow out the candles again.
The boys and I liked to play in my tent and at the end of the party I brought out my blankets so Brittany, Bethany & I could go 'night night'! ;)
Thanks everyone for such a fun birthday!!
I love you lots!
XOXO
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Word World Party!!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like a great time, Miss A! What a cool cake and presents. Loved the pink tent in the previous post, too.
Post a Comment