It's my 2nd birthday today!!
Daddy took the day off of work so we could all be together!
I woke up and Mommy and Daddy came into my room and sang "Happy Birthday" to me...I LOVED IT!! I kept saying "Happy to You, Happy to You!" :) Then I went out in the family room and saw my presents..."Wow!" I was so excited to rip them open. I got a wooden drum to help me with my colors and the COOLEST tent in the whole world! It was a HUGE hit! It's now back in my room and I like to read in there and play with my stuffed animals. I'll let you in it if you come over!!
Later after breakfast we went to the MOA again to go on a couple rides - I picked my favorites, the Carousel and the Train. I even got to have my special Starbucks drink - chocolate milk! :) After nap I opened some more birthday mail and got to have a special piece of cake and blow out the candles - FUN!!
Here's a video of me blowing out my candles!
Thanks Mommy & Daddy for such a fun day!
My birthday party with family that are in town is tomorrow - I can't wait!!
XOXO
Friday, August 7, 2009
Happy to YOU!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment