It was a beautiful weekend with lots of wind so daddy said we could fly the kite!!! We started off pretty well but it crashed and we have to fix a spot before we can fly it again. The tail ribbons were fun to play with though. :)
This afternoon we went over to Great Aunt Eunie's pool for some swim fun! I got to try out my new goggles, did lots of swimming and jumping and then I decided I wanted to try out the diving board. No diving yet but it's just as fun to JUMP off of! Thanks Aunt Eunie!
XOXO
Sunday, August 2, 2009
A fun weekend!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Miss A! You have a birthday coming up soon, and we have a little gift for you. We will have to find a time to get together....
Lisa
Post a Comment