Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mall of America & The MN Zoo!

This morning I got to meet my Aunt Shell (Michele) and cousins Brandon, Brittany & Bennett at the Mall of America! We went to Nickelodeon Universe and I got to go on a bunch of different rides!! I went on the Carousel, Thomas (choo choo train), Bus...and...



Balloons and Roller Coaster. Us cousins played in a tiny little bus and I went in a cage with a huge shark behind me! We had a blast!!

Later that evening we met up with Papa & Dama at the Zoo! They opened up a fun new play area that I had to check out. Look at the HUGE spider!!

It was fun seeing all the animals again and I really liked petting the goats and one of the workers even gave me a brush to help groom the goats too! :)
XOXO

0 comments: