Monday, July 27, 2009

A long weekend at Papa & Dama's house!

I had a long weekend with Papa & Dama while Mommy and Daddy went away on a trip! I did so many fun things! We went to the park, played with marbles, 'exercised' on the ball, walked on the treadmill (with Papa's help), colored on the chalkboard and played with mommy's 'old' toys and so much more! ;) I stayed there for 4 nights - the longest I've been away from Mommy and Daddy and I didn't cry once!!


A couple of days I got to go to my cousin's 'b-ball' (baseball) games! He won the tournament and I got to wear his gold medal too! In that 2nd from the top picture you can see what happened to my Uncle Rolf (the coach) he got ice cold water poured all over him. :)


I was so excited to see Mommy and Daddy today!! It was fun to see all my toys and took a really long nap this afternoon - apparently I was wiped out! :) After dinner I got to go swimming with Daddy! I just LOVE swimming!!

XOXO

0 comments: