Today I had my 2 year well check. Dr. Gail said I'm right on track for everything and again was amazed by my large vocabulary and spunky personality. I, of course, had to put on a little show for her. :) I don't have to go back now until I'm 3!
Here are my stats:
37" long (99%) - I was 34" long (at my 18 month check up)
34 lbs. (98%) - I was 30 lbs. 3 oz. last time
Mommy took me for a fun lunch at McDonald's and I got to get my favorite drink - chocolate milk!
Here I am with my buddy Samuel yesterday at the play structure inside our local mall. We had so much fun!!
Have a great week!
XOXO
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
2 year well check!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment