We got home Tuesday evening after a perfect 5 days in sunny and warm Tucson, Arizona!
Day 1 : At the airport waiting to get on the airplane (pene), I liked watching all the trucks (shucks) zooming around down below. I did really well on the plane and played with two ladies who were sitting behind us - who doesn't like to play peek-a-boo for 3 hours?! :) We met Grandma and Papa at the airport along with Uncle Chris! We got to stop at a yummy restaurant called In-And-Out, a hamburger place...mmm... I loved feeding the birds all around us too.
Day 2: A morning at the park with mommy and grandma! I remembered the park from last time I was here - it was fun to ride on the bee and bug again! Mommy brought my blow up frog pool again and this time it was warm enough to put water in it! It was a great to splash around in! I also loved to swing in the hammock, so comfortable! Later that day when mommy and daddy went to a wedding my 'cousins' Zeke and Zane and I got to play with some baby sitters. You can see us below playing in the pack-n-play. Zane had bonked his cheek so I gave him a kiss to make him feel better.
Day 3: Another beautiful day! We had a family brunch at Grandma and Papa's house so I got to see more of the Wood family! Great-Grandpa opened up a gift from me - a framed picture of both of us dancing from our visit last fall. Zeke and I liked to play together and run through the water too! We both like the hammock and even went in with Daddy for a bit!
Day 4: Pigtails! Mommy thinks I look SO CUTE like this - I'm still not sure! ;) I got some time to play with Grandma, playing peek-a-boo and hiding under the bucket! Zane's mommy Heather is so strong that she can hold BOTH of us!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Home from Arizona!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment