Sunday, May 31, 2009

A few beautiful SPRING days!

Sorry I've been MIA a bit. Here's what I've been up to lately...

I got a new table and chairs for my room that is perfect for doing my puzzles and I'm sure there will be lots of time for artwork too!


We got to meet up with some of our family from Portland, OR while they were here visiting. We had yummy mexican food!



Here I am helping mommy water the flowers - I know just where to go to get the watering can. Mommy thinks I like watering the deck floor more than the flowers! ;)


What a cool garage sale find!! Mommy found me some angel wings and a princess wand! :)


Look what I can do!! (that takes talent!)


Daddy is teaching me how to play tennis. So far I know how to hold the racket...I'm not even 2 you know! I got to watch mommy and daddy play for a bit too; I liked helping them retrieve the balls!


After all that tennis I got to go to STARBUCKS!!! Don't worry...it's just chocolate milk. :)


Here I am with my friend Jack! Our families went out to lunch together. We both got pizza and our server even gave us stickers! It was so much fun waving at everybody and getting to sit right next to each other.


Hope you've enjoyed seeing what I've been up to; it has been such a wonderful weekend. The weather was perfect - low 70s & low 80s and I've been able to get lots of fresh air!

We'll be heading to Tucson, AZ on Friday so I might not see you until I get back next week.
Have a great week!
XOXO

0 comments: