Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Today I celebrated Father's Day with my favorite (and only) daddy!!!
We went to church, then to daddy's favorite coffee spot (bet you can't guess where that is!) and then we all went out to lunch at Don Pablo's - a pretty yummy mexican restaurant.
I LOVE you DADDY!!!


This weekend we celebrated my cousin Bennett's birthday and Father's Day with Mommy's side of the family.
Started off at a local play area in our mall. Mommy and Daddy couldn't believe how much more I could do in just a few months. It's a very fun place!


Here's a video of me showing off my mad skills! :)


Daddy got a new iPhone for Father's Day so we got to go to the Apple store (where I was pointing out all the apples!) to check out accessories. While we waited I played on their computers and got to sit on the cool ball chairs! :)


At Uncle Rolf and Aunt Michele's house. They have the coolest trampoline and I did NOT want to get off. I was even sweating I was playing around so much. I love spending time with my cousins - we always have a blast!



Happy Father's Day Papa Hires, Papa Hillen and Great Papa Wood!!
We're off to Portland on Thursday for our friend Sara & Jeff's wedding...so I'll see you next week!
XOXO

0 comments: