Monday, June 29, 2009

Home from Portland!

Trip 2 out of 3 this summer is complete as we are home from Portland, OR! It was the perfect time to go - sunny and warm but not HOT. This was my 7th airplane (hair-plane) trip! One more 'free' flight until I turn 2. However, Mommy and Daddy are already talking about getting me my own seat for our next one. It's getting kind of tight with Mommy's belly growing if we don't have an open seat by us. ;)
We flew out so Mommy & Daddy could go to celebrate Jeff & Sara's wedding. It was also fun seeing some old friends and family again while we were there. We also tooled around Portland with Daddy showing us some of the old houses and places that he liked to go to. I can't wait to go back!


1st day in Portland! We visited a park in the early afternoon so I could run around after being cooped up on a plane since 7:00am in the morning!


More of the park and my 1st trip to Daddy's most favorite store - Powell's Books! It's HUGE!! Who knew a bookstore had animal watering cans AND hats!!! :)


2nd day - Meeting Daddy's high school friend and her daughters - I hit it off with Kylie and her kitties!!

Mommy and Daddy attended Jeff & Sara's wedding while I got to go to cousin Kim's house and play with Jenn and their dogs and kitties. I had so much fun with them and Mommy and Daddy said they had a blast at the wedding too! Here are some pictures that they took at the wedding.


The Portland Zoo! It was a beautiful day and we got to see many cool animals! They even had a baby elephant!!



They had a fun area to pet some goats - I kept saying they were soft! I had a good time with my new friends Ava and Carson!



Meeting up with some family! I had a great time with Papa's brother - Uncle Carl. He did lots of fun leg bouncing songs! Then Daddy, Mommy and cousin Angela went to a nearby park. We did the swings, merry-go-round, and play area. The merry-go-round was my favorite!! We don't have those at the parks we go to back home.



This suitcase holder was pretty fun to climb on - although I did a face plant right after that last picture - that wasn't very fun. ;) I still have a rug burn on my upper lip!




All packed up and ready to go - what a ride!!! :)



4 days later - good to be home in my own bed!

XOXO

0 comments: