Sunday, March 15, 2009

A beautiful SPRING day!

It was 56 degrees out today!!

Mommy and Daddy took me to the park and it was PACKED! I think everybody had the same idea! It was so much fun! I can't wait to get out there again.

Before we did that though I had to take a nap and I got started earlier than mommy and daddy thought I would...couldn't. finish. lunch. :o)


This was taken yesterday, another beautiful day, showing off my new '3 bears' sweater that Grandma and Grandpa Hires got for me! Isn't it cool?! It's so soft and I'm not afraid to tell you that! Thank you Gma & Gpa!!!


Here I am at the park - it's a really cool one with lots of things to climb on!


A quick video of me coming down the slide...I'm never sure of it at first but then I want to do it over and over again!


Have a great week!!
XOXO

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable! Audrey, you have more personality in a toddler than I've ever seen! You are such a blessing to be around, sweetie.