Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Some pictures from the week!

I'm 19 months old now! Wow!

I've been having so much fun. I love Monday mornings because that means that we get to go to the POOL! My swimming lessons are going really well and I'm learning how to hold my breath under water (making a 'monkey cheek' face) and can go for 6 seconds! My favorite right now is walking on the magic carpet (large piece of floating foam) and holding mommy's hand and Melanie's hand (my teacher) and then I JUMP in the water!!

Here are some snapshots from this week.

I think it's so funny to put daddy's shoes (slippers) on wrong feet and all!


Hmmm...I don't know if I like pretzels but I love the chocolate - watch out if you see a bowl full of pretzels in our house without the chocolate. :o)

XOXO

0 comments: