Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Auto Show - and more!!

Yesterday we got to go to the Auto Show!!! It was so much fun! I didn't realize how cool it is to try out all the different vehicles - and believe you me I wanted to try them all! We met my buddy Jack's parents Jason and Lisa (Jack was at his Grandma's house) and it was fun to see them. I even made sure and asked where Jack was right away. :)


Mommy 'caught' me reading the Bible to my baby doll...I was showing her the sun and the moon and Noah's big boat.


Last week Mommy and I met Jack and his mommy Lisa at the playland at Burnsville Center. I LOVED playing in the car - probably why I like the Auto Show so much! I can't wait to go back again!!

Have a great week everyone!
XOXO

0 comments: