Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Past Few Days

Well, I got my stitches out on Saturday and it went really well and really fast. I did NOT like seeing the blue velcro board again though...I knew what was coming next! My lip seems to be healing nicely and Mommy has been putting Vitamin E oil on it everyday to help with the scarring. They keep saying I've been quite the trooper - I don't mess with it at all.

Yesterday I got to go to my Gpa and Gma's house. I love playing on the piano...I'm quite the pianist already. :o)


How do you like my piggy slippers?! I was trying to put my daddy's slippers too!
Don't leave the refrigerator door open or I'll run over there as quick as I can and climb into it. :o) I love my reading time with daddy and when he puts me up in the air on his legs!!

XOXO

0 comments: