It sure WAS windy, I now know what everyone was talking about. I sported a nice red nose (like my mommy) almost the whole time! :o) It had been a whole year since I got to see them and I think they could tell I have changed a LOT! We had so much fun walking around downtown and riding in the subway - it goes fast and I loved waiting for it and having it swoosh by my face! We got to eat dinner by the huge Macy's Christmas tree and then walked around looking at the window displays.
Looking at the window displays
Reading with Uncle Chris and playing with Emma the cat. She was so much fun and I loved looking all around for her. I still keep saying her name over and over...Emma, Emma, Emma... :o)
Time for us to go home. One last breakfast and secret handshakes with Uncle Chris. Aunt Amy was heading off to work so we got one last picture with them.
Thanks Uncle Chris and Aunt Amy for such a fun time!! I can't wait to see you again soon!!
Love you lots!!
XOXO
Monday, November 24, 2008
Home from the Windy City!!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment