Well, I had my first Emergency Room visit last night. I was helping clean up after dinner and was bringing Mommy a glass when I tripped and fell right in to it and my bottom teeth cut through my lower lip. :( Mommy and Daddy rushed me to Urgent Care where my buddy Samuel's Grandma Donna looked me over and suggested they take me to Children's Hospital. I had to have some novocain gel put on and after 45 minutes they strapped me to this board and had me all wrapped up so I wouldn't move and then another nurse helped hold my head so the Dr. could stitch me up. Mommy and Daddy sang songs to help soothe me but I still cried through most of it. I ended up getting 8 stitches that will come out on Saturday. I was happy to get home and sleep. I had a good day today - Grandma and Grandpa came over to play with me and I was in good spirits. I just have a nice fat lip! Here are some pictures from last night and a couple from this morning - see I can still smile through it!
Hope you had a better Monday then I did...
XOXO
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
An Evening at the Emergency Room
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh Miss Audrey!!! I'm So, so sorry for your accident! Those first times are the worst! Thank heavens for novocain. I hope you feel much better today! I love you!
Auntie Eunie
Poor honey. :( Hoping you are feeling much better, sweetie. Love, Lisa and Jason and Jack
Hi Audrey! I hope your feelin' better and that you heal up really quick! Tell your mommy I tried to start a 'fresh' blog and started with a little 'game' my sister sent me. I tagged you on it so you can play the 'game' or have your mommy play. :) Hope to see you both soon!
Post a Comment