Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Fun Weekend!

It all started with a yummy breakfast of French Toast and Applesauce - which I fed to myself!

I got to go to church at night and THEN we all got to have dinner at Red Robin with my buddy Jack and his mommy and daddy. Jack let me ride on the back of his motorcycle...don't worry it was just a game, not a real one so we didn't have to wear helmets. :o)

Today we went to see the 8th Floor Christmas display at Macy's. This years theme was "A Day in the Life of an Elf at Macy's SantaLand". I loved looking at all the lights and the animated displays. Lots of "Oohs" and "Ahhs"!


While Mommy shopped a bit Daddy took me around the kids department and I saw a HUGE dinosaur...first I touched his toes (they are big too) and then I tickled his belly!


Then I got to see these ponies. They were a bit more my size!

Hope you all have a great week!!

XOXO

0 comments: