Friday, November 7, 2008

15 Month Well Check!



I'm 15 months old today! I got to go see Dr. Anna and get a check up and some more shots.
Dr. Anna was surprised that I haven't been in since my 12 month well check. Apparently that means I haven't been sick. I did all my tricks for her...strong face, so big, showing her how old I am, twirling around, dancing and even some of the sign language I've learned. She was impressed with that and also with how many words I know! :o)

Here are my stats:

32.75" long (98%) - I was 31" last time.
27.5 lbs. (95%) - I was 24 lbs. 9 oz. last time.

I also had to get 3 more shots in my legs...Hib, MMR and my first booster of the Flu vaccine. I cried a bit more this time but Mommy and Daddy said I was still very brave.
Have a great weekend!!
XOXO

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Audrey! It was great seeing you last night. You are so cute and such a little smartie, too! :)