Trick-Or-Treat!
Mommy and Daddy got me all dressed up again and we went to Burnsville Center for some trick-or-treating at the stores. I was a little scared of the witch that greeted me first but then warmed up a bit after that. I loved trying all the suckers - wrapper on or off! When we were done there we surprised my Aunt Jodi by stopping by their house for a bit!
Here I am surprising my Aunt Jodi...when in fact "I" was more suprised by their dog Oliver who was also dressed as a bee!! How fun!! Cousin Joshua was showing me some of his loot and they even let me have some of their treats. Thank you!!
Hope everyone had a safe and fun night out!!
XOXO
Friday, October 31, 2008
BOO!! Happy Halloween!!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment