I got to go to Andy & Lara's cabin last weekend and I had so much fun on the boat and playing with LW (the cute doggie!) Here are a few shots from my time there.
On Friday afternoon my Auntie Michele and cousins Brandon, Brittany and Bennett came over to go swimming in my pool. We had so much fun!! Cousin Brittany stayed on and babysat me while Mommy and Daddy got to go to a movie. She even stayed overnight!!
CHEESE!!!!
Hey Bennett...those are MY sunglasses!
Is he always this happy??!!
I LOVE walking around...with help!
A few shots from the pool! Brittany and I both had our bikini's on...I loved eating the rings and throwing them into the water!
Talk to you all soon!
XOXO
Saturday, July 19, 2008
At the Lake and playtime with cousins!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Great pics!! That one with Audrey and Bennett is priceless! Miss Audrey has the cutest personality ever. :)
Post a Comment