Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yesterday and Today!

POOL TIME WITH JACK!

Yesterday afternoon my buddy Jack (and his mommy Lisa) came over to go swimming in my pool. We had loads of fun and I could even stand up by myself in the wading pool - that way I could walk over and steal some of Jack's treats!! No, he was actually very sweet and was giving me some of his snacks. Here are some shots from our fun time!

Me and Jack sitting on the edge of the pool!


Us sharing the lifeguard chair


I'm checking out the balls on my floatie...how'd they get in there?!


Jack and I swimming! He had a cool Spiderman tube!


Mommy and me!!

I was ready to be done at this point. :)
Thanks for coming to swim with me Miss Lisa and Jack!!


PLAY TIME WITH ANDREW!

Today I got to go to my other buddy Andrew's house (and his mommy Angie) for lunch and play time! Andrew fed me some of my blueberries and wanted to wipe my face off because mommy was having a hard time keeping the food in my mouth! :) I also got to play with his fun toys and his cool tent! Here are some pictures from today!



Andrew's "cheese" smile! :)


I decided to show Andrew a little leg...watch out mommy!


Isn't this a cool tent!!


Here I am blowing Andrew a kiss!


Thanks for a fun time!!!

Here's a video mommy took of me today cruising around the coffee table.
Enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-b6CiTBnRQ

Talk to you all soon!
XOXO

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun couple of days! Audrey, you are so photogenic. Look at all these boys you get to hang out with....already!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Audrey
Boy, you are really toolin' around that coffee table, aren't you? Won't be long now and you'll be walking by yourself. You stay away from those stairs though, OK? I love ALL your pictures!!
Love you lots!
Aunt Eunie