I'm home!! I had a great time with mommy and daddy on our trip! I got to fly on an airplane again (which I did very well I must say). We flew into Seattle, WA and stayed in Bellevue, Naches and Covington, WA. I got to meet many of Mommy and Daddy's friends and lots of new family. I had a blast!
Here I am watching them load up our luggage onto the plane.
Hey, who's sitting up here?
I met my new friend Sophie while we were waiting to board the plane.
Her daddy brought her up to see me while we were flying.
We played pass the mustard packet! (I won!) :-)
Hey Mommy!
Wow, we sure are up high in the air!
Let's see...who do I need to email back...
I look like who??
Daddy...I NEED this!
My new friends Sara & Jeff - they rock! Here were are waiting to board the DUCKS!
Me and Mommy and Daddy outside of the DUCK boats!
I like Jeff! (clap clap clap!!!)
Captain Chaos was the coolest! He wore a fun duck hat for most of the ride, now he's wearing the Gilligan hat since we were going into the water soon!
Me, Mommy and Capt. Chaos!
I'm getting sleepy... (Check out my new Seattle Barista Bear!)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
On the porch of the cabin we stayed at - Thanks Great Uncle Gregg and Great Aunt Glenna!
Hi Grandpa - are you going to walk with me?!
This is the camp we stayed at for the reunion- it was beautiful!
Me and Grandma - I'm wearing the cute outfit she got for me! Thanks Grandma!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment