Sorry this is so late - Mommy's computer hasn't been working. Stay tuned for some more to come! :-) I'm 9 months already! I have my well check on Tuesday so I'll have Mommy post my stats after that!
Aren't I cute?!? My Auntie Michele took this picture of me after the egg hunt!
Me reading to Daddy my favorite book!
Mmm...prunes! Mommy, is there something on my face?
Uh-oh, an upside down bus...hope everyone is okay!
Daddy got me a glass kitty from Prague...
It sure does look tasty!
Me and mommy! I like to pull on her necklaces...
Finally! A beautiful walk outside - look, no shoes!!
Daddy really wants me to stand up by myself...I'm getting close!
Here's a couple more videos!
Audrey playing the 'piano'!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxaeDn8Y2qg
Audrey the typist!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec0i0oKCrm8
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mamas!
XOXO

1 comments:
So fun to see more pics! We'd been checking every day for a new batch of Audrey! :) Jack just LOVES the typing video, belly laughing the whole time!
Post a Comment