"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."
Today is my Mommy's 1st Mother's Day! Daddy got her a dozen beautiful red roses, the movie August Rush, mommy's favorite candy mini PB cups and dinner from Enjoy! We got out for a beautiful walk around our favorite lake and enjoyed the sunny weather. Here are some shots from yesterday and today!
"The Girls!" Brittany, Bethany and ME! See all my teeth?! I have 8 now!
Mommy's loot!
My card for Mommy
I tried to smell the roses but I kept opening my mouth to try and eat them - mommy said they wouldn't taste very good!
Fun times at Starbucks...I'm drinking water but I'd rather be having...
...Mommy's Iced Latte or Daddy's Mocha Frappucino! ;-)
Hope all you Mamas out there had a wonderful day!
XOXO
XOXO

1 comments:
So Happy Belated 1st Mother's Day! :) Sounds like you had a very fun day together. Love you guys!
Post a Comment