I had my Doctor visit this afternoon and just like my 6 month one Dr. Anna says I'm growing just perfectly!
Here are my stats:
29" long (90%) - I was 27" (at my 6 month check up).
21 lbs. 3 oz. (85%) - I was 19 lbs. 4.5 oz. last time.
I don't have to go back again until I'm 1 year old! YAY!
I got blood drawn from my big toe and I didn't even flinch - mommy says I'm brave and then I got another shot in my leg...that one hurt a bit but I did really well.
My mommy got to watch little Carson and I got to play with him. He's really cute and I was so excited when he came over.
I think he's trying to 'hush' me here. In the words of Lloyd Christmas "shh...don't speak"!
Is he trying to read my mind??!!
You just press the button right here and the music will play.
What mommy? Can't you see we're playing?!
I have to stick my tongue out to concentrate!
See daddy...it's not so bad to sit out here instead of inside the sanctuary - I'll be good!
Ooh...grass...it's prickly!
It's too bright to look up at you mommy!
See you all later!
XOXO
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
9 month well check!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute as ever! Love the tongue sticking out picture! Amazing how that helps when you're concentrating.... :)
Oh, my goodness! Do I detect a little love connection?! How do you feel about arranged marriages? ha! THANK YOU so much for helping me out! =)
Post a Comment