Sunday, May 18, 2008

Beautiful weekend!

I had a really fun weekend with my Mommy and Daddy. The weather has been great and it's supposed to be the same this week. Mommy can't wait to take me out for more walks and I can't wait to go out either!

Good morning Mama!


It's fun to sit in my crib!


Thanks for blocking the sun daddy.


I love looking at myself in the mirror...


I love kissing myself on the mirror...


I love standing all by myself too.


This is my friend Dawson, we were having dinner celebrating his Mommy's completion of her Master's Degree.


He was showing me how to play with dough.


He's a good kisser too! Ha! Is Daddy trying to hold me back??


Me and Dawson with our Daddies!


HUGS!!


This is the new 'squinty' face I like to make.

Have a great week!
XOXO

1 comments:

Lisa said...

So much fun you are having, sweetie! We love your new squinty face. Fun to see the Burkes, too. :)