The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example. ~Benjamin Disraeli
Thanks to all the brave men and women that have served, fought and died for our freedom. Mommy reminded me that our awesome heavenly Father paid the ultimate price for our freedom and I can't wait to learn more about Him.
I've had a fun weekend so far. My Daddy took off work on Friday and has Monday off too! It's been great getting to play with him all day! Friday night Grandma and Grandpa came over to watch me so Mommy and Daddy could go to a movie and out to dinner with my friend Jack's parents - Jason & Lisa. I was good for G&G and they even let me stay up late! :-)
Saturday we stayed home and played and then went to church and I did great in the nursery! We also got to go out to dinner again with Jason, Lisa and my friend Jack! Here's a picture of us making silly faces!
Today we're going to play around home again and maybe get out for a stroller ride if it doesn't rain.
Here are a couple more pictures from the past week.
Me and Grandma reading a book...I like to turn the pages myself! And look, we match!
That's all for now, hope you all enjoy a beautiful weekend! XOXO

1 comments:
Ha ha!! That pic of Jack and Audrey is hilarious! :) Glad you had a great weekend; it was wonderful seeing you guys!
Post a Comment