Friday, April 4, 2008

SPRING!!!



Hi everyone! It FINALLY feels like Spring around here again. The snow is quickly melting and Mommy and I have been able to get outside again!! YAY!! Mommy mentioned about even trying out my jogging stroller today! That will be fun! Aren't those tulips pretty?! Daddy got those for Mommy - I tried to smell them but they really don't have much of a scent!

Here are a couple more videos!!
Video #1 - Da da da
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKpM4XRNIi0

Video #2 - Green beans = yucky!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy7yrfynxX4

And some more random shots! Notice all the hair bows? Mommy is excited that my hair is growing in much more now...Daddy's not so sure about them though! Hehehe


Oh and I have 5 count them F-I-V-E new teeth coming in...3 just came through yesterday and today and 2 more on the top are so close. That makes 7 teeth (I'm pretty good at math, eh?!) and I'm not even 8 months yet!

Here we are at the Auto Show - vroom vroom!!

I feel so small! Hey, where will my car seat go?!

I love to eat the antenae on my butterfly rocker...

Don't even think about it daddy!

Hi Mommy! I LOVE Betsy bear!

This is at my friend Jack's house...he has a cool pug dog named Rolie, I think she is fun! She makes funny breathing noises too!

Jack, Me and Rolie...I like to pet her!

It's laundry day!! Mommy says I'm dirty! hehehe

I just like to eat on my teether!

Peas are SO MUCH fun to play with...I'd rather squish them than eat them!

Hey look Uncle Rolf...I'm standing!! (don't let go please!)

Here I am with all my MN cousins! We barely fit on the sofa anymore...

I love singing in the rocking chair...it makes music when you rock back and forth.


Sometimes when I'm hungry I nibble on my cousin Brittany's toes...

Hey look - I'm a big girl sitting in the booth by Daddy!

Now where did I put those blocks and balls...

Oh hey mommy, here they are!

Bathtime is GREAT!


Look, it's like a water fountain!

I like to use the table like this...

even though it's supposed to be like this!

I like to stand by it too - wow, what a view!

Does it look like I'm leaning?

I'm sooo tired...I'll catch you all later!

XOXO

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, Audrey! It's such a delight to see your cute pics and those too-funny videos! You are growing sooo fast. I love your hair bows and your jeans! You are quite the little diva. :) Jack talks about you so much! We love you.