HE IS RISEN...HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!
Mommy and Daddy are excited to teach me more about this Jesus we honored today for both his death and resurrection. They can't wait for me to understand the love that he demonstrated in dying to clean away my sins (even though I'm still a perfect little angel... for now!). WOW!!
Today Mommy, Daddy and I went to Easter services at mommy's sister's church. I got to go play in the nursery!
Hey look, that has my name on it!! :-) (even though I was napping when everyone else was eating...)
My 1st Easter basket...I got a fun book, a 'camera', a dog/duck that quacks and a stuffed bunny from my Grandma & Grandpa in MN!
Here we all are - Daddy, Mommy, Me, Bennett, Brittany, Brandon, Auntie Michele and Uncle Rolf
Mommy, me and Daddy
Kisses from Mommy & Daddy!
Me with my cousin Brittany!
WooHoo - look at all my loot!
Hope you all had a great Easter holiday!!
XOXO

2 comments:
Looks like you had a happy Easter, sweet Audrey! You and your family looked so nice. :)
Thanks Miss Lisa - I did have fun!! I'm glad I don't have to wear that bunny costume anymore though! hehehe
Post a Comment