I know I'm only 7.5 months old but I was told "Spring" was full of green grass, flowers blooming and warming temperatures - NOT - this:
And, no, these are not black and white photos...
Good thing mommy and me went for a nice walk outside yesterday!
Look! I get a red nose just like mommy does!
Here I am at my mommy's MOPS group...I got to dress as the Easter Bunny! :-) Mommy couldn't stop laughing though!
Now bring me some candy!!!
Mommy made me my very own cookie (aka teething biscuit!)
It's YUMMY!!
See you all real soon!
XOXO
Friday, March 21, 2008
SPRING?!?
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Audrey, you are SO CUTE! We just love your bunny costume! :) Thanks for coming over to visit us. Happy 1st Easter!
Thanks Miss Lisa! I had a great time at your place. Say Hi to Jack and Rolie for me please!! XOXO
Post a Comment