Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunny Florida - Part 2

Mommy finally got my pictures uploaded! Here they are from my fun time with Grandpa and Grandma in Florida!!!



I'm not quite sure about Grandpa's mustache...


I'm cool! Well, actually I'm pretty warm - look - NO SOCKS!!


On a walk around the neighborhood - such a short palm!




An orange tree in the yard...mommy says I'll get to try one in a few months!



Check out my new ride!! Hey, are you guys coming or not?!



I'm helping Grandpa drive!




I cannot get this carrot out!!



Hi Momma!!



In Daddy's honor we HAD to have some Starbucks!



Mmm...Mocha Frappuccino...



Bathtime! In a big girl bathtub!





Me and Grandma! This hat isn't so bad!



Me and Momma!



I was wiped out!



Luckily I woke up in time to see the ocean! Here we are at Pine Island. This sand stuff feels funny in my toes!



YEEHAW - this is FUN!!



Lots of fun with Grandma & Grandpa!



Waiting to go to the pool!



Hey! This pool is FUN! It's like a HUGE bathtub!



"Swimming" with Grandpa - I like to stick my face in the water!



3 Generations! Sitting on my Great Grandma Shirbroun's memorial bench...so technically you could say 4 generations.



Going HOME! Can't wait to see Daddy!!




Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for letting us come visit!! Mommy and I had a great time and now Mommy says she has major spring fever!! :-)


XOXO

1 comments:

TaDa! Creations said...

Hi Marcia! Wow...she is getting soooo big!!! I looked through all your posts and I love the one of you all teary-eyed when she got her shots. Such a tender mommy you are. I eacted the same way. I wonder what it will like for us at our 3 year check-up, they will be big enough to know what's going on?

Thanks again fore the blankie pictures, they were perfect for you store. :)

~Angel