Hi! I'm 7 months old today! Mommy and Daddy can hardly believe it. They think I'm growing like a weed...wonder what that is?!
My mommy and I just got back from Florida late last night! We had a great time visiting my Grandma and Grandpa who winter down there...after seeing all the green grass and pretty flowers I know why they don't like to stick around and see white stuff all day! :-)
Mommy says the photo part of my blogger is having issues so you'll have to sit tight and wait for the fun photos!! In the mean time check out the video of my first time in a pool! It kind of felt like a really big bath tub to me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6VScVcsDqg
XOXO
My mommy and I just got back from Florida late last night! We had a great time visiting my Grandma and Grandpa who winter down there...after seeing all the green grass and pretty flowers I know why they don't like to stick around and see white stuff all day! :-)
Mommy says the photo part of my blogger is having issues so you'll have to sit tight and wait for the fun photos!! In the mean time check out the video of my first time in a pool! It kind of felt like a really big bath tub to me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6VScVcsDqg
XOXO

0 comments:
Post a Comment