Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jump rope GIGGLER and more!

Hey! Check me out! Mommy took me to see my Aunt Jodi, Uncle Mike and cousins Bethany, Joshua and Jonathan today. Joshua and Jonathan were showing me how they jump rope and I thought it was hilarious! Mommy ran to get her camera to catch me and she did catch a glimpse of me! She had the camera turned so you'll have to turn your heads to see me...enjoy!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3JBqvlsoDA

Here are some more shots of me!
Trying to pet Koko the bird...or was it Kiwi?!? Auntie Jodi thinks it's FUN-ny!


Hanging with my cousin Bennett...I'm so cool!


"Standing" up with my Uncle Rolf!


Mmm...green beans and rice - not too bad...


scratch that...they're no good! (*mom's side note: Audrey likes green beans now!*)


I let mommy put a bow in my hair...it didn't last long though! :-)


Yeah, I'm cool...I have daddy's credit card - CHARGE IT!


Is this real plastic...yep! Mmm...mmm...good!


Daddy was trying to let me taste my first Starbucks Mocha but mommy said NO!


That's it for now...off to ride on my butterfly!!
XOXO

0 comments: