My 1st Valentine's card! (Thanks 'Grandma' Bev!)
Mommy had red hearts all over, I guess that's what happens on this holiday called Valentine's Day! I had a good day - mommy dressed me up in red hearts and we went to her MOPS group. Then my daddy came home from his business trip today - YAY!! I had my 6 month well check and Dr. Anna said I was growing perfectly! I wasn't happy to get 3 more shots but I did really well and the cool bandaids made me feel better.
Here are my stats:
27" long (87%) - I was 26" (at my 4 month check up).
19 lbs. 4-1/2 oz. (94%) - I was 16 lbs. 1-1/2 oz. last time.
I don't have to go back again until 9 months! YAY!
Here I am in a jumping chair my friend Andrew is letting me borrow. I'm at my Aunt Michele, Uncle Rolf and cousins Brandon, Brittany and Bennett's house.
I like to stick my tongue out at mommy when she's taking pictures of me!

AHHHH...I'm in mid-screech right here! See the cool hearts on my shirt?!

Look what I got!!! It's a fun butterfly rocking chair!!

The antennae squeak so I like figuring them out.
See you later...time for me to go to bed.
XOXO
Here are my stats:
27" long (87%) - I was 26" (at my 4 month check up).
19 lbs. 4-1/2 oz. (94%) - I was 16 lbs. 1-1/2 oz. last time.
I don't have to go back again until 9 months! YAY!
Here I am in a jumping chair my friend Andrew is letting me borrow. I'm at my Aunt Michele, Uncle Rolf and cousins Brandon, Brittany and Bennett's house.
I like to stick my tongue out at mommy when she's taking pictures of me!
AHHHH...I'm in mid-screech right here! See the cool hearts on my shirt?!
Look what I got!!! It's a fun butterfly rocking chair!!
The antennae squeak so I like figuring them out.
See you later...time for me to go to bed.
XOXO

2 comments:
Absoluely EVERY LITTLE GIRL needs a humungous (sp?) stuffed butterfly rocking chair. WOW!!!
She's so beautiful.
Look forward to seeing you soon,
Ann Marie and family
What a little Valentine's sweetie! Love the rocking chair and her cute outfit. Hope we can see you guys sometime soon!
The Johnsons
Post a Comment