Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm 4 months old!


I had my 4 month well check today. I'm growing right on track! Doctor Anna was impressed by my ability to hold my head up so well and I liked smiling and talking to her. :-) I did really well even though I had to have 4 more shots.
OUCH! I had a good cry and then mommy fed me and I took a long nap this afternoon.

Here are my stats: 26" long (96%) - I was 23 3/4" last time
16 lbs. 1-1/2 oz. (92%) - I was 12 lbs. 6.5 oz. last time
I don't have to go back again until 6 months! YAY!

Daddy's turn to comfort me...aren't I cute even when I'm crying?!? :-(


I'm okay though...see my cool band-aids! ;-)


Waking up from my nap...


See how happy I am!! :-) I love my little dolly - she's so soft!


Here are some more recent shots!

Me and mommy hanging out in daddy's office!


Daddy dressed me...see anything wrong with this picture?!? ;-)
(I really do have two legs! hehehe)


I'm not sure about being on daddy's shoulder, I do have a nice view from up there.


3 generations...Grandma Hillen, me and mommy!


I really dig bath time - especially with a fun and comfy towel!


Tummy time with daddy


Talking with Grandpa Hillen


I'm trying to learn this new 'crawling' thing...

I'm getting close - have my rear up in the air...

That's a lot of work...I think I'll drool a bit on the carpet!

See you all later!
XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audrey...you are growing too quickly! Bethany will be so happy to see that picture of you with the doll she gave you! Are you going to get your photo taken with Santa?

Love you,
Auntie Jodi

Audrey & Lauren's Place said...

Hi Auntie Jodi!
I know, my mommy and daddy keep telling me the same thing - that I'm growing too quickly! :-) The dolly Bethany gave me is so soft, sometimes I like to eat it so it's pretty wet most of the time! hehehe
I think mommy and daddy are planning on taking me to see Santa - hopefully he won't scare me!
XOXO, Audrey