Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had great times with family and friends - I was excited to celebrate my very first Christmas...I can hardly wait for next year! :-) Here are some pictures from my fun times - I got to celebrate twice! How lucky am I?!


I got to celebrate Christmas early with my mommy's family! Here I am with all my cousins!


Here I am concentrating really hard on how you open these things.
This gift is from my Uncle Chris and Auntie Amy from Chicago.


Daddy's helping me a little bit...


Almost got it...


Got it! YAY!!


My cousin Bethany made me another cute hat - it's so SOFT!



My cousin Brittany made a scrapbook of my life so far - very cool! I was so tiny!!


Me and MN Grandma & Grandpa - I won't get to see them for awhile - Mommy said they go to some place called Florida for the winter. I guess they don't like this white stuff that's been falling from the sky. ;-) I will miss them lots!


I got to go on my FIRST plane ride (well outside of the womb). We are in Arizona to visit Daddy's parents and some other family members too. Here I am waiting to get on this big bird they call a plane. See it in the background?!


Good thing I have my taggy to help soothe me...


WooHoo! I got my own seat on the plane - that helped mommy and daddy a lot!


Can you tell I like to eat my hands?! It's my new favorite pastime.


AZ - Grandma & Grandpa came to meet us at the airport!


Then we drove to meet my Great-Grandparents! 90 years between me and my Great-Grandpa! They loved playing with me...I was shy at first but warmed up really fast. :-)


Me and my Great-Grandpa


Me and my Great-Grandma


This Arizona sun is SO BRIGHT I have to wear shades! :-)


4 Generations!


Me and my Great Aunt Teri


Christmas morning!! Mommy picked out our fun pjs!


Grandma and Grandpa got me my own first Christmas stocking - filled with fun toys!


Snuggling with Grandma


Kisses from Grandpa


Hanging out in my bouncy seat...check out my Rudolph outfit...I love trying to 'pick' him off my feet!


Check in with you guys NEXT year! I guess that's in just a few days! :-)
XOXO

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Such great pics!! Audrey, you are the cutest little girl ever.