Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving time with family and friends.
Daddy and mommy took me to Chicago to visit my Uncle Chris & Auntie Amy and my other Uncle Skip and Auntie Marcy and my cousins Caleb, Jason and Ben.
I did really good on my first road trip AND I got to stay in a fun hotel room...they even had a crib for me to sleep in.
On Thanksgiving morning we went to Parade down State Street - it was fun to see the character balloons, marching bands and floats. Friday I went shopping with mommy and Auntie Amy and Auntie Marcy - we had lots of fun, actually I was sleeping most of the time. :-)
Me and my Uncle Chris before we left for the parade.
I fell asleep on the way to the parade.
The whole gang trying to stay warm!
The 3 of us - I'm hiding!
Now I'm awake!
Copy and paste this link to see more pictures from our trip!
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CbsmrNqzaMLC
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment