Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lauren's 1st Dentist Visit

Today was family dentist day!  Rich, myself and Audrey all had appointments for dental cleanings today at the same time.  Lauren came in with me to see how everything worked since she hasn't been to the dentist yet.  We originally thought that we would bring her back another day but she was not having it.  She was GOING to have her teeth cleaned today too!  ;)  Luckily this office was SUPER accommodating and made it really easy to set her up next and she got to have her special day.  She did awesome!!  I think all she really wanted, though, was the fun prize and new toothbrush you get at the end.  ;)
So thankful for a pleasant experience and such a great staff!


1 comments:

Kimberly H. said...

I haven't looked at all my blogs in a while. You have FANTASTIC documentation here!! What a wonderful mom you are!! I bet your family back in MN are thankful for it!! I can only hope if/when I am a mom to document my children's lives so well. Very sweet.