Our second week in Connecticut and Lauren decides yesterday afternoon to flip off her bike and land on her face. She chipped her tooth and cut up her lip. The blood comes so quickly on mouth injuries it seems...believe me, we've had our share. :) Poor thing, I felt so bad for her but I did enjoy the extra snuggles I got. ;) We were able to stop in at a dentist that evening to get it looked at. So far it looks as if it is okay, but it might go gray just like Audrey's. They don't think they'll have to pull it so that is good. We just have to keep watching it. Why does this happen when Rich is gone and we're in an unknown place. Thankful for Google that's for sure!! ;)
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
What happens while Daddy is in China
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment