Monday, August 29, 2011

Two New Holes

I remember my Dad telling me when I asked about getting my ears pierced that I didn't need any more holes in my head.  Hahaha!   It only took me until I was 11 to convince him I NEEDED them.  :)  Audrey decided that she wanted her ears pierced, "just like you, mommy!".  I totally didn't think she was serious but every time we went to Target she would ask if she could get it done.  She even went into their clinic by herself to ask once when we were in line at the checkout.  Ha!  We had a showing this morning so we had to be out of the house and she started talking about it again.  Rich and I decided we would go to the Burnsville Center and take her to Claire's to get it done.  I told her that it would probably hurt a bit and feel like a bug bite.  The lady there was great and really explained everything to Audrey and told her exactly what was going to be done and showed her on the stuffed bear too.  ;)  Audrey did GREAT!  She just flinched a bit and it was done.  She was so proud of herself too saying, "Mommy, I didn't even get sad!" 

She has been doing great taking care of her ears, letting me put the solution on them 3 times a day and spinning them.  She can't wait until she can get the purple puppy earrings!  :)

0 comments: