Today we hit the MN State Fair! A gorgeous day to spend with 123,735 (yes, I looked it up) of our closest friends. LOL! ;) We met up with my brother's family again this year for a couple hours. The girls lasted 6.5 hours! Our longest time yet! :) The kiddie rides definitely helped! This one may be our last one for awhile so it was fun to get it in before we leave.
Here's a flash back of Audrey's 5th State Fair experience...yes, she's only 4 but has been 5 times since she was born. We're crazy like that... ;)
Friday, August 26, 2011
The Great Minnesota Get Together!!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I LOVE LOVE your fair 'time-line'! I should try to do that with Dawson! What a great thing to have for a scrap/blog page.
Miss you so much already...Hope all the last minute things are going well!
Post a Comment