Swimming lessons started up today. A continuation for Audrey and the first time for Lauren. Audrey was very excited that Lauren would be in the pool with her even though they would be in different classes. I get to be in the pool with Lauren in her class and Audrey goes all by herself. They both did great and had a fun time! I was only able to catch a few shots of them before their classes started. The first one of Audrey hugging Lauren was the only shot I got in the locker room because Lauren proceeded to fall right off the bench after that shot and was not up for any more pictures. ;)

They had such a fun time sitting on the edge of the pool just kick, kick, kicking away! I think we're going to have two very excited girls hitting the pool this summer! :)
Loved getting a "taste" of what our summer will look like.

1 comments:
Oh, that is too adorable! I want a girl now! What sweet pics of them (and video) from the back.
Post a Comment