Today was Lauren's Dedication at our church. I wish I could say it went perfectly but that never happens with kids right?! :) Thanks to my wonderful sis-in-law, Jodi, for capturing what looks like "perfect" pictures of our day. (Timing really is everything!!) Let's just leave it like that - I want to remember it this way, not the way it really happened. Hehehe All-in-all, it's done and we're glad to have her dedicated and will from now on tell all our friends to dedicate their kiddos while they are YOUNG and squirm free! :)
Little Miss Lauren, you are quite the blessing from above and we love the little sweetie that you are and your infectious "squint" smile. :) We pray that you will grow to love the Lord will all your heart and we promise to do our part to help you with that.
We love you so much,
Mommy & Daddy XOXO
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Lauren's Dedication
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You all look so nice! Congratulations on taking that first step in Lauren's faith walk. Wish we coul have been there if I hadn't been in the darn hospital. :(
Post a Comment